We service 7,500 customers from 20 regional depots recycling over 40,000 tonnes of paper and offsetting over 50,000 tonnes of carbon annually.
What is The Shredding Alliance?
The Shredding Alliance is a partnership between Memorandum and our information security destruction specialists. We help organisations manage, destroy and recycle while protecting against identity theft and fraud. We work nationally, servicing multi-site organisations from regional depots.
What do we do?
We provide a tailored information destruction service designed to manage and securely dispose of paper, IT assets and branded material ensuring your organisation and employees remain compliant.
Who do we service?
Our customers are SMEs and multi-site organisations as well as Waste Managers, Facility Management Service Providers and Recyclers. Each year, our regional depots handle information destruction for thousands of private, Central and Local Government sites across the UK.
Why shred and securely dispose of paper and IT assets?
- It’s the only way to ensure compliance with The Data Protection Act
- Outsourced shredding boosts employee productivity and recycling
- It enables you to reduce your carbon footprint
- Outsourcing reduces risk of fraud and identity theft
- For many regulated industries, it’s part of their minimum operating standards
Our commitment to you
- We will work with you / your FM supplier to create a destruction service based on data usage per site
- We’ll tailor a program designed to reduce outsourced destruction expenditure by up to 50%
- We will help identify weaknesses in your information security process and help you educate staff about best practice
- You can choose between on-site, off-site, regular, one-off and 16mm down to 2mm shredding sizes
- You’ll find our customer service outstanding - we’re known for our friendliness and efficiency
- We operate one of the most compliant security destruction services in the UK – every depot is UKAS audited annually
Relevance for you
Admin / Support
- Automated or clear-out options
- Discreet security consoles
- Shred all types of confidential data
Facilities / Office Services
- Convenient, local service
- National framework standard
- Compliance of organisation and employees
- Commercially sensitive information contained
- Secure chain of custody at all times
- Company reputation protected
Rapid new business enquiry: 0800 9553 553 or firstname.lastname@example.org